Monday, July 2, 2012

Corporate Identity: Zeshan



While working as a designer for Bibles for America (BfA) I had the privilege to design on the side. This was before motherhood days. Thanks to the director of Zeshan Foundation for giving me the opportunity to work with him, who is extremely talented with visual arts. He conceptualized the idea of taking Chinese characters and making it a watermark.

Whenever I begin brainstorming with a client, I like to get an idea of what they envision. So, I ask them for a few adjectives to help me narrow down the inspiration that's out there. Or, show images and styles they'd like to incorporate in their brand. Then, after presenting several fonts and layouts I tighten up the tweaks in the final round. This project was a huge learning experience for me. I thought, sure a corporate stationery is simple. But, the second language definitely put a quirk in my usual process. Plus, I had to ship internationally.

It was hard work, but I still consider this to be one of my favorite pieces to showcase. Images have been blurred to keep certain information private.

No comments:

Post a Comment