Thursday, September 20, 2012

Julia Holly Creative: Resume Fall '12

For anyone wondering or maybe not even noticing at tall, why I have been awol (absent without official leave). I've been busy enough to not blog and trying to apply for a part-time design job. Honestly, if I had the choice I'd be happy focusing on my kids' school stuff and designing for free to help people out, especially small businesses or products I'm passionate about, or even sports like Ultimate.

However, in the real world everything costs money. Like, daycare, healthcare, and my basic need to buy cute clothes for every aspect of my life. Healthcare kills us. The hubs is pushing for me to work, so I finally finished updating my resume. Took a lot of tears and anguish for me to get everything I wanted and what he wanted put together, to complete it. Hope ya'll like it and please share with anyone who needs design support, or creative consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment